Terms & Conditions of City Dev B.V.
Article 1 - Definitions
- Cooling off period: the period within which the consumer can make use of their right of withdrawal
- Consumer: the natural person not acting for purposes connected with their trading, business, craft, or professional activities
- Day: calendar day
- Digital content: data that is produced and delivered in digital form
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling off period
- Distance contract: a contract that is entered into between the entrepreneur and the consumer in the context of an organized system for sales at a distance of products, digital content, and/or services whereby, until the contract is entered into, exclusive or partial use is made of one or more techniques for communication at a distance
Article 2 - Identity of the seller
City Dev B.V. trades under the name: qbrix.store
Generaal de la Reijstraat 23zw,
Haarlem, 2021 XR
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00
Email address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number: 87489627
VAT identification number: NL864308565B01
Article 3 - Applicability
- hese terms and conditions are applicable to every offer of the entrepreneur and every distance contract between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- The text of these terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer before the distance contract is entered into. If this is not reasonably possible, the entrepreneur will state, before the distance contract is entered into, the manner in which the terms and conditions can be consulted at the entrepreneur and that they can be sent as soon as possible, free of charge, at the consumers request.
- If the distance contract is entered into electronically, it may be that, in divergence from the foregoing paragraph and before the distance contract is entered into, the text of these terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer by electronic means in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in a simple manner on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible then, before the distance contract is entered into, it will be stated where the terms and conditions can be consulted by electronic means and that they will be sent electronically or in another way, free of charge, at the consumers request.
- In the event that, in addition to these terms and conditions, specific product or service conditions also apply, the first and second paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis, and in the event of conflicting conditions the consumer can always invoke the applicable condition that is most favorable to them.
Article 4 - The offer
- If an offer is subject to a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer will include a full and detailed description of the offered products, digital content, and/or services. The description will be sufficiently detailed to enable a good evaluation of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur makes use of images, these will be a true representation of the offered products, digital content and/or services. Manifest oversights or manifest errors in the offer will not be binding upon the entrepreneur.
- Every offer will include such information that it will be clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are connected with the acceptance of the offer.
Article 5 - The price
- The prices of the products and/or services offered cannot be increased during the validity period stated in the offer, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- In divergence from the foregoing paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services, whose prices are linked to fluctuations on the financial market upon which the entrepreneur has no influence, at variable prices. This linkage to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are guide prices will be stated in the offer.
- The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 6 - Compliance with contract and additional guarantee
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services are in compliance with the contract, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable standards of soundness and/or utility and the legal provisions and/or government prescriptions existing on the date the contract is entered into. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- An additional guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, their supplier, manufacturer or importer will never limit the rights and claims provided by law that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur under the provisions of the contract if the entrepreneur is remiss in the compliance with their part of the contract.
- An additional guarantee is defined as any commitment of the entrepreneur, their supplier, importer, or manufacturer in which particular rights or claims are granted to the consumer that go further than those to which the entrepreneur, their supplier, importer, or manufacturer are bound by law in the event that they are remiss in the compliance with their part of the contract.
Article 7 - Pricacy policy
Article 8 - Delivery, Shipping & return
- Delivery, shipping and return terms are available: Click to read Delivery, shipping and return terms